Re: Common home with multiboot

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 12:09:27PM +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:
> I solved this by making a link to the following directories in my home
> of second and third OS (note the ".")

> .ssh
> .mozilla
> .mozilla-thunderbird
> .gnupg
> .tomboy

One thing to note is that you might find that you run into trouble with
mozilla and thunderbird if their versions ever differ significantly
between distributions (ie, one version might have a few configuration
options that aren't in another version, and it could possibly just drop
the option altogether from the config file, or throw an error...)

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse                             	| PGP Key ID: 0x6B91B584

http://linoleum.leapster.org/ - Linux Programming Resources