Common home with multiboot

I have three different flavours of Linux on my laptop...Ubuntu, Debian
and Ubuntu Beta. The third really is changed from time to time to
Fedora/CentOs/Suse etc... for testing.

Common problem was how to keep mail/browser and my ssh keys etc.
working when I switch from distro to distro. I solved this by making a
link to the following directories in my home of second and third OS
(note the ".")

.ssh
.mozilla
.mozilla-thunderbird
.gnupg
.tomboy

This way which ever distro I boot in to I do not loose my browser tabs
or my mail settings or my tomboy notes. Of course ssh keys and gnupg
also works. Is there any other directory I need to be linking?

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar