Re: Thank you for keeping stable just the way it is!

On 03/24/2008 05:20 AM, Rico Secada wrote:
This goes out to all Debian developers/advocates.

Despite my other post with a question about using testing in production,
I fully understand the way stable is, and I greatly appreciate it!

Being able to run a stable environment without having to worry about
updated packages that suddenly change setup, but at the same time
still receive security updates are just one of those things that make
Debian completely superior. [...]

Seconded.

This is why I donate to Debian. The quality of service they provide is quite high, and backporting a dozen or so security fixes each week /has/ to cost money.

I too want to say to the Debian developers, maintainers and administrators, "you succeeded in your objective. You created the best operating system. Thank you."