Re: disassembling machine code

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 01:39:09PM +0100, Daniel_Burrows@verizon.net was heard to say:
> > On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 12:26:19PM -0700, PETER EASTHOPE wrote:

[removed]

>   I did not write this email.  I don't have any problem with it, but I
> didn't write it.
>
>   Whoever did: please refrain from forging other people's email
> addresses in your From header.

Mutt may be a lesser piece of crap than most mailers, but it is still a
piece of crap.  It screws up when "From:" is missing, and acts as if you
had send it.

Please verify if that's what happened, and file a bug if you verified
it.  My ability to reportbug is very hampered right now (main workbox is
down).

  Henrique Holschuh