Re: Games on a Redmond virtual machine.

Damon L. Chesser wrote:
> As for myself, I was just answering the question.  BTW, the newest game
> I have "Sins of a Solar Empire" is pretty high spec and works out of the
> box with wine.  I just tested it today.  Works with out flaws.

    One of these days I'll have to sneak back into my Ubuntu install to see if
Wine will work with PotBS.  So far for MMOs the best thing I've found to do is
leave a Windows install to patch up to the latest version then rsync it over
to the Linux partition to play.

       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |   And dream I do...