Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro

* Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> [2008-03-18 09:43:49 -0700]:

> In my experience, it is. Working upper management in a small company
> some years back, we had to constantly watch what we did because it was
> so easy to think just that.

This is true.  I went through the same thing in a partnership years ago.

> My bosses struggled with it constantly,
> especially because they had the money to do it the expensive "best"
> way.

My partner and I lost out to the temptation, and the business failed
as a result. Lesson learned.

--
Regards,
Klein

There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
		-- Henry Kissinger