Re: Why Red Hat is the "business" distro

* Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@free.fr> [2008 Mar 17 20:07 -0500]:
> On Monday 17 March 2008 22:57, T o n g wrote:
> > On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:29:17 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > > http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/16/AR2008031
> > >602168.html
> >
> > Sorry to be the one who breaks the embarrassing news to you but the above
> > url led me to something related to *sex scandal*, from which I failed to
> > comprehend Why Red Hat is the "business" distro.
>
> Same for me!

Perhaps it is something uniquely American, but the key to understanding
Ron's association is the wine tasting example given in the article.  As
mentioned earlier in the thread, the sex scandal mentioned only
guaranteed more people would read the article.

Hmmmm, kind of proves the point!

- Nate >>