Re: Application to find RGB hex values?

Anthony Campbell wrote:
I'm looking for a way to identify the RGB hex value of a large image
I've created with Gimp. I thought I might be able to use Gimp itself but
I can't find a way. Much googling produces various Windows programs
(e.g. pixeur) but I can't find anything for Linux, though I'm sure there
must be a simple way. Ideas?

Anthony

Why don't you simply use gimp itself? The color picker tool with info window (press shift and drag) should work.

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi