Re: Problems with network printers. Additional explanations ...

Hi Ron. What do you think about to change the print processor who actually is
HPPRN05 and put in a WinPrint. Do I have to save any system information
before? is there any danger to change the  printer processor of a TCP/IP
network printer connected with another one to the same HPJetDirect?. Thanks