Promotions Pearl & Crystal Jewelers

Dear,

Sir/Madam/Mr./Mrs./Miss,

Welcome to www.pearlsmart2u.com. This is a sale promotion for Pearl and Crystal Jewelers from Sabah.
Our promotions start 10 March 2008 until   31 March 2008. I want to invite you to join us like member best on term and conditions.
If you join me now, you make a discount 25% per item. As a member, you are my special costumer and I really care about you.
In future, you can make load of our promotions such as a pearl and crystal new design.

So, what you waiting for? Join me now… hurry… for more information please visit our website www.pearlsmarts2u.com
or call me at 6088 230478(office) and 6013 8714289.

You’re sincerely,

Aida
Store Owner

      Malaysia 2008 General Election
Get the latest election news now and LIVE results on March 8
http://www.yahoo.com.my/elections