Re: [OT] spamassassin overreach? [Was: Re: [OT] how to clean grime off old computer MB?]

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 12:27:59PM -0500, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> was heard to say:

> On 03/09/08 11:58, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> > On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 11:46:01AM -0400, "owens@peak.org" <owens@peak.org> was heard to say:
> >> Doug
> >> The mind boggles imagining a scenario involving covering a mother board
> >> with tobacco.  You might also try Acetone (finger polish remover).
> >> Larry
> >
> >   Did anyone else notice that spamassassin buried this message for the
> > mere mention of the site "mail-to-web.com"?  (that's not the string that
> > was used, but I don't want to fall into a spambucket)
>
> Nope.  Here's how SA scored it for me:

> 	autolearn=no version=3.2.3

  Interesting.  I unfortunately deleted the mail (d'oh), but I
had a half-dozen lines telling me that mail2web.com was on all sorts
of blacklists.

  Daniel