Re: Brower cannot open some web pages in Debian

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, hce shared this with us all:
>--} Works for me.  Even brings up the page.
>--} That looks like the problem of my debian installation.
>--} >  Did you happen to install the Noscript plugin?
>--} No sure about that, how can I check it

Works for me in Konqeror and with Iceweasel with Noscript plugin.
Registered Linux User:- 329524
I have always known that at last I would take this road but yesterday I did
not know it would be today. ------------------ NARIHARA
Debian - Just the best way to do magic.