Brower cannot open some web pages in Debian

Hi,

I have installed Debian 2.6.18-4-686 in my two computers, both have
difficultis to run web brower to connect to some web pages. I thought
it is a brower problem so I have tried different browsers, firefox,
icewealsel and opera, etc. All encountered difficultis to run some web
pages (could not download the web pages then timeout error). The worse
thing is it cannot start my bank web page which I have no problem to
open it in my work place. I guess the brower is a very basic tools in
computer, how can I resolve this problem?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Jim