Re: X restarted

On Sun March 2 2008, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> > I was sitting here reading my mail, then all of a sudden my screen went
> > blank, the NVIDIA logo came up, and it took me to the login window, but
> > with my wifes login populated.
>
> was she previously logged in on vt8? maybe her session died somehow
> and restarted and as part of that process took over the screen...

yes, I always log in first (vt7) then I log her in. She knows how to
CTRL-ALT-F8 to get to her login from mine.. normally all she has up is
kmail , she usually closes down windows before she gets up.. I never close
anything, just minimize.I have no idea why it happened, she wasn't doing
anything at the time.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800