Re: Error en la instalacion de Lenny

Alfredo Finol wrote:
e s wrote:
Pol Hallen wrote:
La imagen de instalacion de lenny se cuelga al 65% en el punto de..
Instalando " ssl-cert "
try to kill the process that run ssl-cert
Pol

and how do you do that from the install CD?
-e

just you have to go to tty2 or tty3 (with ctrl+alt+f2 or ctrl+alt+f3), and then kill -9 process_number. When the installation is finished, try to upgrade the system.

I recomend to you, install base system, then install grub and finally install pakages you want. I had the same problem

thanks!