mail headers with exim4 using ISP smarthost

I am slightly puzzled by the following headers in mail I send out from
this home network on DSL via the ISP's smtp server.  I think this is
something my exim4 is writing, and it looks odd (though it does no
obvious harm).  The box has hostname scatola and the domain name is
co-ho.net, which is resolved by zoneedit.  But in place of the domain
name, it says 'config' -- see below.  What do I have misconfigured in
the wild and wonderful maze that is /etc/exim4?

                                   ^^^^^^
>        (envelope-from <richard@co-ho.net>)
>        id 1JTi6q-0005uo-2o
>        for debian-user@lists.debian.org; Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:31:28 +0000