Re: [OT] Goodbye Debian or Microsoft going open source

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 04:12:31PM -0800, Kelly Clowers wrote:
> >  Boy, what a piece of crap. It boggles the mind. This is how the world's
> >  office workers get their work done? Or do they?
>
> It seems implausible, doesn't it?
> I used to be fairly efficent on Windows, but it took a lot of tweaking. Then
> something happened and you had to reinstall, and all tweaks where lost...

Now that MS is going open source (it was on evening national TV news in my
country) things are surely going to be better :)
As mentioned news was not very clear can somebody explain what did
MS actually made available? Is it source code or just some documentation?

While talking about MS: did they buy Yahoo (this was also on
national TV about a month ago)?

Misko