Re: New User- Network Problem

On 15 Feb, Jeff D <fixedored@gmail.com> wrote:
> so, you can ping www.debian.org by IP and name?
 yes
>But you can't browse to  it via web browser?

I have just rebooted
browsing www.debian.org has just connected

connecting to the ping returned ip no connectes it to apache on this
machine.

> But you can browse your local apache server?
> Correct?

>Do you have some firewall rules set either on your debian box
> or on your router that might be interfering?
not that I'm aware of,  nothing set on the router
and i've not set anything up on the debian box other that what may be
 set by default.

OK this is weird, i've just tried other address in the browser and i can't
connect to anything

--
Terminal_Crazy

Mitch - 1995 Z28 LT1 M6          terminal_crazy@sand-hill.freeserve.co.uk