Re: right click and resize selected images in Konqueror

> I am at present looking at this (though I would
> like a package which I can suggest to the user to install using Synaptic
> and not having to deal with scripts editing):
> http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Resize_Images_using_ServiceMenus_(right_click)
At home I have it working, I think I have the package picwiz installed
there, as it description looks like what I have:
$ aptitude show picwiz
Package: picwiz
a simple picture resizing wizard that is meant to be called from a
Konqueror context menu (a.k.a. service menu). It allows batch resizing
of any number of files to standard sizes (640x480, 800x600 ...) in three
or four mouse  clicks.

Sjoerd