right click and resize selected images in Konqueror

Hello,

Is there a package like nautilus-image-converter for KDE?

This is for a person beginning to learn how to use KDE for usual common tasks: browsing, emailing, documents, etc. He wants to send pictures via email but wants to resize them to a smaller size before attaching. I looked around and discovered nautilus-image-converter does exactly that (as does Windows XP Image Resizer powertoy). I have already installed nautilus-image-converter on his computer and he is happy with that functionality, but he prefers KDE. Something like this KDE which can be installed via apt-get?

thanks,
->HS