Re: mailfilter (was Re: missing /var/mail)

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 08:56:29AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> More assuming on my part.  It's been 3 years since I started using
> Maildir and courier-imap, but IIRC, maildirmake defaults to Maildir
> as the "main" location.  Or the web page that I based my work off of
> did...

It is changeable in /etc/courier/imapd, but yeah, the default is
Maildir. [1]

It is unfortunate that the folder is called Maildir and the format is
also called maildir. I think that may have already caused confusion. :)

> For some reason, maildrop multiple dashes didn't seem to like
> multiple dashes.

Weird.

[1] I am *not* using courier-imap on this laptop, so don't confuse this
with my other messages in this thread.

--
Chris.
======