Re: Question about flack

Andrius:
> Jochen Schulz wrote:
>>
>> I can only say how I would do it: 'abcde -o "flac:--bps 24 --sample-rate
>> 96000". You only need to have abcde and flac installed.
>
> Can you give more info, please, how to use abcde? How to set default
> settings for flac?

Just like every debian package, abcde installs some interesting files in
/usr/share/doc/$packagename. Abcde ships with a FAQ.gz which tells you
there's a default configuration that gets installed as /etc/abcde.conf
which you can copy to ~/.abcde.conf and edit there.

Oh, and please trim your quotes.

J.
--
I want to keep my skin looking good but I believe all computers do the
same job.