Re: GTK+ E-mail App on par with Mutt?

Dan H.:
> On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 03:42:48AM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
>> Move all your email into an IMAP store.  Then you can use whatever
>> MUA you want, whenever you want, and not have to worry about MUA
>> storage incompatibility.
> You mean, locally?

I guess he does. I am running an IMAP server on my main mail reading
machine, too. As soon as you have more than one computer, an IMAP server
is the best solution anyway. I use Dovecot and it's more or less
maintenance free.

I throw away plastics and think about the discoveries of future
[Agree]   [Disagree]