Configuring Wireless Dlink

Hello,

I have a wireless DLink G520.
With command lspci I see :

00:08.0 Network controller: Texas Instruments ACX 111
54Mbps Wireless Interface

The interface is with interface sit0

I need configure it, in wireless network with WEP
auth, and DHCP Server.

I tried this commands:

debian:~# iwconfig sit0 essid Corporation
Error for wireless request "Set ESSID" (8B1A) :
SET failed on device sit0 ; Invalid argument.

debian:~# iwconfig sit0 key Corporation
Error for wireless request "Set Encode" (8B2A) :
invalid argument "chave"

I tried type dhclient sit0, but the process can't get
a new IP over DHCP.

I'm lost, How I can to resolve it ?

Ps : I'm using Devian Testing (whith all updates).

Best regards,

Faria

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/