Re: format usb drive

BartlebyScrivener wrote:
[..]
> Can someone please tell me what command to use to elmininate any
> partitions on the usb drive and format it for moving files between
> Windows XP and Linux?

My experience is that Windows is a lot more particular about USB keys
than Linux is.  My suggestion would be to use your Windows box to format
the USB key to make sure it's readable by both systems.

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus

What if I don't want to obey the laws? Do they throw me in jail with
the other bad monads?
     -- Daveman