Re: nvidia driver problem [Was: new user question: debian on a Thinkpad T61]

Jimmy Wu wrote:
On Jan 25, 2008 9:26 PM, Jimmy Wu <jimmywu013+debian@gmail.com> wrote:
I think I will go with the nvidia installer.  I'll post back with
results of how that goes.

Well, an update: I just ran the nvidia script today (169.09) and it
worked.  I told it to not look for a precompiled interface on
nvidia.com, so it did some compiling on its own, I think, but anyways,
after I updated xorg.conf and restarted X, I saw the great big nVidia
splash screen.

Thanks again to every who replied for your help.
Good to know, Jimmy.
Thanks.

'When I get the time', I'll follow suit.
Regards,

David Palmer.