Re: Getting started with Xen -- Xen enabled kernel for Lenny?

Rick Thomas wrote:
I'm trying to get started with Xen.

Thanks!

Rick
I don't know if you've been here: http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_xen3_debian, but, I too am trying to build a XEN enabled kernel using linux 2.6.23.9. This link looked straightforward and possible. I have not gotten to the point of patching the kernel for XEN. I was also trying to add current support for NFSv4 and GRSecurity so it's a bit jumbled right now (a lot of rejects). Building for a Pentium 4 3.2 GHz. Dell system. A search of debian-kernel did not return anything useful IMHO.

Michael