Re: Troubles with Apache 2 And Subversion (Etch)

2008/1/20, Kalessin <louis.opter@free.fr>:
> I'm in troubles for installing Apache 2 and Subversion on my Debian Etch
> server (with SSL). My goal is to create a repository which I can access
> from the web and use with Trac.
>
> When I try to connect to subversion through https I get a 403 from
> nowhere. And this in apache2/error.log :
>
> [Sun Jan 20 12:07:34 2008] [error] [client XX.XX.XX.XX] Access denied: -
> GET svn:/
>
> My subversion repository is in /srv/svn/corewar and is handled by
> www-data. (created with svnadmin)

Hello,

You said you are using trac. Have you already configured your trac to
point to your svn repository ? If you are using trac, I think you dont
need what you are doing with your Apache.

You can run Trac with its standalone server or with Apache. Try first
with the standalone server:

$ tracd --port 8000 /path/to_your/trac_project_environment

And see if you can browse your svn repository. If it works, then you
can configure Apache for trac.

Best regards,
Sergio Cuellar

--