Re: Troubles with Apache 2 And Subversion (Etch)

Quoth Sergio Cuéllar Valdés:
> You said you are using trac. Have you already configured your trac to
> point to your svn repository ? If you are using trac, I think you dont
> need what you are doing with your Apache.
>
> You can run Trac with its standalone server or with Apache. Try first
> with the standalone server:
>
> $ tracd --port 8000 /path/to_your/trac_project_environment
>
> And see if you can browse your svn repository. If it works, then you
> can configure Apache for trac.

Depending on the machine all this is running on, having trac run over Apache's
CGI can be _really_ slow. I mean, _very_ slow. A stand-alone serever is
substantially faster, but seems to offer less advanced features. As always, it's
a trade-off, I guess, but I prefer the stand alone version.

Aleks