Re: [OT] top posting

> > All I am trying to point out is for a normal user ( ie somebody who
> > is subscribed to the list), when a thread starts, you read them in
> > date/time order as them come in, why seems illogical to have to
> > scroll through stuff that you have just read.

blimey ... what's next folks, ....arguing Gulliver-style about which end
of the egg to open?

Am I the open person who finds this 'noise' about top-posting to be more
than just a tad purile?
Email and txt-spk, both seen by many to be the scurge of any form of
intellectual communication; .. and we're arguing about whether or not
the words should be typed above or below a previously sent comment or
opinion.....

>> Again: There is NO NEED to "scroll" through redundant stuff! You need
>> to EDIT the irrelevant stuff away! What's so hard to understand about
>> this?

....you mean like I have done with the rest of this way-too-OT
conversation?

Sorry guys-n-gals, if all you've got to get upset about is whether
something is top-posted or not, then you obviously have a much more
sheltered life than I.

Can we kill this OT subject now please?