Re: [OT] top posting

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 02:06:33PM +1000, Julian De Marchi wrote:
> <snip>
>
>> Only if the lines are also reversed, kind of like how STOP AHEAD is
>> painted on pavement with the word STOP first, then AHEAD after so you
>> pass over the first word in the statement before the second.
>>

> Well put! :-)

continuing to veer wildly off-topic.

I always hated that STOP AHEAD thing. I always figured if you are
close enough to the words that it mattered which one you drove over
first, you aren't looking far enough up the road. And if you are
following too closely to read it all at once, then you are following
too closely. There's probably a reason I'm not a traffic engineer.