Re: [OT] top posting

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 03:43:37AM +0100, s. keeling wrote:
> Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au>:
> >
> >  All I am trying to point out is for a normal user ( ie somebody who
> >  is subscribed to the list), when a thread starts, you read them in
> >  date/time order as them come in, why seems illogical to have to
> >  scroll through stuff that you have just read.  The exception is of
> >  course when you start a thread in the middle.
>
> And another is when you land on the same post in the archives, or
> groups.google.com and you have to try to make sense of a mish-mash of
> reply styles.
agreed and with middle posting, there is no guarantee that you will get the
whole gist of it either.

It not that I am against middle posting or bottom posting nor am i against top
posting, each in the right situation has merit

In the interest of getting back to debian-user, I will make this my last post
on this