Re: [OT] top posting

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 05:34:28 Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> I always hated that STOP AHEAD thing. I always figured if you are
> close enough to the words that it mattered which one you drove over
> first, you aren't looking far enough up the road. And if you are
> following too closely to read it all at once, then you are following
> too closely. There's probably a reason I'm not a traffic engineer.

Just a  side note (and even more off topic): In Germany (and as far as I
know the rest of Europe as well), text written on streets is top to bottom.
When I were in the US or South America it always seemed very strange to me
that the order of lines would be upside down.

Ulrich
--
Institut für Plasmaforschung, Universität Stuttgart
Tel. 0711/685-62156

PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA