Re: Galeon R.I.P?

On Jan 1, 2008, at 9:41 PM, Hal Vaughan wrote:
I know some people respect (such as RMS) say
that, but I also think it's a statement that's more easily made by
people who get nice tidy paychecks and aren't the ones who have to
figure out how to do the marketing.

AMEN to that. It's so easy for people to say "all information should be free" when they have a day job that provides them with a guaranteed paycheck. The sentiment that IP isn't worth anything is pretty disturbing to people who have to make a living off it.