Re: [half solved] sources list not found repository debian

2008/1/1, s. keeling <keeling@nucleus.com>:
> Micaela Gallerini <mat.r.gl@gmail.com>:
> >  2007/12/30, s. keeling <keeling@nucleus.com>:
> >
> > > I think you need to know a lot more about how the packaging system
> > > works to be comfortable running a hybrid.
> >
> >  I think you don't know a person I don't talk so....^^
>
> That "you" was intended generally, not specifically at yourself.
> s/you/anyone would/

you mistake to quoting...;)

I intend generally and not generally, because you don't know me, or I
wrong?...^^

> Etch works very well on both my old PIII and a Sun Ultra 30.

perhaps you don't need particular program, this don't need that run
well at all debian user...;)

--
"Lo stupido non sa distinguere la verità dalla falsità"
Rashna