Re: [half solved] sources list not found repository debian
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [half solved] sources list not found repository debian
- From: "s. keeling" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:56:18 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20071228205635.GB7440@titan.hooton> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Micaela Gallerini <email@example.com>:
> 2007/12/30, s. keeling <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> > I think you need to know a lot more about how the packaging system
> > works to be comfortable running a hybrid.
> I think you don't know a person I don't talk so....^^
That "you" was intended generally, not specifically at yourself.
> I think that if etch don't work like a stable system like might be, I
> run again sarge or I run another distribution that permit to work
> correctly a simple programmer like me.
Etch works very well on both my old PIII and a Sun Ultra 30.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
(*) http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html Linux Counter #80292
- - http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html Please, don't Cc: me.