Re: Anoying Fetchmail Behavior

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 09:23:16AM -0400, Orestes Leal wrote:
> Hi Folks, I have a serious problem with fetchmail, I get every day
> this message
>
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:1 not flushed
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:2 not flushed
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:3 not flushed
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:4 not flushed
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:5 not flushed
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:6 not flushed
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:7 not flushed
> fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:8 not flushed
>
> And in this case the fetchmail daemon doesn't download
> this mails but others, for one of my users, and sometimes fetchmail gets
> stuck without explanation, my .fetchmailrc it's the following,

I have seen this on the occassion that I accessed my mail from a webmail
account and then tried to use fetchmail. The 'status' of the mail was
altered when I used the webmail and this caused fetchmail to skip those
mails. I'd less the frequency of you email fetch. The solution for me
was to call 'fetchmail -a', and that fixed it for the moment until I
used the webmail before fetchmail.
-K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|