Anoying Fetchmail Behavior

Hi Folks, I have a serious problem with fetchmail, I get every day
this message

fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:1 not flushed
fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:2 not flushed
fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:3 not flushed
fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:4 not flushed
fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:5 not flushed
fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:6 not flushed
fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:7 not flushed
fetchmail: skipping message adrian13024@192.168.54.3:8 not flushed

And in this case the fetchmail daemon doesn't download
this mails but others, for one of my users, and sometimes fetchmail gets
stuck without explanation, my .fetchmailrc it's the following,

set logfile /var/log/fetchmail.log
set no bouncemail
set postmaster root

set daemon 10

poll 192.168.54.3 proto pop3 port 110
user "adrian13024" with pass "xxxx" is "adrian13024" here
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f %F -d %T";

poll 192.168.54.3 proto pop3 port 110
user "jldiazvichot13021" with pass "xxxxxx" is "jldiazvichot13021" here
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f %F -d %T";

poll 192.168.54.3 proto pop3 port 110
user "richardlrp13023" with pass "xxxxx" is "richardlrp13023" here
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f %F -d %T";

poll 192.168.54.3 proto pop3 port 110
user "david13027" with pass "xxxxx" is "david13027" here
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f %F -d %T";

poll 192.168.54.3 proto pop3 port 110
user "yutmely13026" with pass "xxxxxx" is "yutmely13026" here
mda "/usr/bin/procmail -f %F -d %T";

One detail it's that I run fetchmail every 10 seconds, it's this bad?
sometimes when the problem occurs I must kill fetchmail and start this
again to make it work, well folks, Thanks you for your time and I hope get
some help.

olr.
===