Re: NFS and quotas

Quotas for NFS shares are enforced on the server end. You would use the usrquota and grpquota flags in fstab *on the server* for the filesystem it's exporting. Hopefully your NAS appliance supports quotas and offers a way to turn them on in whatever configuration interface it has.
Ah - so I need to slow down and read the docs *carefully*! Thanks for pointing that out. I'm now working with the engineer who runs our NAS to figure out how to get this working.

Dan