Re: Printers won't run

After following the suggestions of Florian and Samuel the Epson CX7800 prints now. But it won't print test pages. (?) That may have been the only problem with it to begin with.

The HP (remote) still doesn't print. Test pages or otherwise.

I could swear that I attached some files sometime back, but today
my post gets rejected. So, I have uploaded the printers.conf file and the error_log file, as plain text and zipped, to:

     http://www.mgssub.com/xfer/

You can browse them there or download them as you prefer.

(For those who may see this later the files will be deleted
7 days after the date of this post.)

Before I copied the error_log I stopped cups, rm'd the error_log
and then started cups, then printed a file, not a test page, to
the HP so there shouldn't be too many extraneous msgs in the error_log.

Thanks for the help!
Dennis