Re: Which is the correct configuration for a usb cd burner?

It seems then that it is recognised as a scsi device...
I'll try it as soon as I get home... I'm just a little bit buffled by
the fact that as of now no /dev/scd* is detected...
Have you enabled scsi in your kernel or are you using a debian kernel
image (2.6.?)?
Thank you very much for your support!

Matteo