Re: File Notes

Hi Daniel,

On 6/1/07, Daniel Palmer < daniel@cardboardbox.org.uk> wrote:

AmigaOS via the workbench also has a nice interface to view and edit
notes on files... If I was going to implement "File notes" I'd want them
integrated into konq or something ^^.

You're right. Coz I almost never use it via Workbench (I mostly use DirOpus), I cut it out of my e-mail description of File Notes as an irrelevant part. Here's what the AmigaDOS manual says about it:

"Creating a comment with FILENOTE is the same as entering a comment into the Comment gadget of an icon's Information window. Changes made with FILENOTE will reflect the Information window, and vice versa."

In any case, it's good to know that AmigaOS is not totally unknown in the GNU/Linux world :-)

Greetings, Manon.