Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Liam O'Toole wrote:
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 18:14:44 +0000
steef <steefvanduin@zonnet.nl> wrote:

Michelle Konzack wrote:

[...]

So you think, the kidnaping of 17 german and 8 french cizizen and
threeting as terrorists (7 of them are in Guantanamo) without any
judgement since over 3 years is "extremely civil" ???

The actions of the USA ARE TERRORISM to demoraliser the arabic
comunity and specialy the islamic one.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

i could not agree more than i do with michelle on this point. the us-government has become a lawless corporate steered oligarchy.
ethical criteria, the basis of all law, have in this police-state
been replaced by the white house with ad-hoc cynism.

Much as I agree with both of you, I had hoped that this thread had
finally died. No such luck.

mmmmmmm you are right. i just answered roberto. so now i stop helping to continue this thread. yep: let it die out.

steef