debugging udev

Hello all,

I have a VIA 82xx sound card and use ALSA. So I don't want OSS modules
to be loaded. However, via82cxxx is sometimes loaded and is marked
"[permanent]" in the lsmod output. When this happens, sound doesn't
work.

FWIW, I have "alias via82cxxx_audio off" in /etc/modules.conf,
"blacklist via82cxxx_audio" in /etc/modprobe.d/linux-sound-base_noOSS,
and "include /etc/modprobe.d" in /etc/modprobe.conf. However, I'm not
familiar with the module loading infrastructure -- who loads what and in
which order. How can I debug the problem?

Please CC to me, I'm not subscribed.

Thanks in advance,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov