Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/WebART/365-570017?OpenDocument
> http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/COM/375-590007?
With the statements above you clearly demonstrate your
irrational sympathy with terrorists.  Every legal
system recognizes the right of the individual to
defend against mortal threat.  The terrorist boarded
flight 93 with the intent of committing mass murder.
The passengers were in the wrong place at the wrong
time and decided to attempt to defend their lives.
They ended up dying, but saving he lives of unknown
others in the processs.  Do not soil their act by
equating them with the terrorists.  The United states
ignored international terrorist for twenty years
including all of the Clinton Administration.  This
failure to engage a clear enemy bent on killing
americans, and enemy bent on escalating their acts of
terror, brought us to September 11, 2001.  The way to
prevent history from repeating itself is to engage and
defeat this enemy.  The terorist are illegal
combatants under article 4 and tribunals and Gitmo are
the all justice they deserve.  War is a dirty
business, expecially a war like this.  Many innocents
have died and many more will die.  If the tribunals do
their job, the guilty will be puinshed beffiting their
crimes.  You need to think about what type of world
might come into being if surrender to the terrorists
become a reality.  With that, I sign off from this
thread and commit it to the spam filter.

ZFH