Re: Get Dell D810 to See Intel Pro Wireless 2200BG -- Etch

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 13:22 -0500, Bruffey, Mark wrote:
> I need instructions to get an Intel Pro Wireless set up in Etch on a
> Dell D810. System sees wired ethernet connection just fine. I have
> located and tried to follow a couple of installation routines for the
> wireless without success. Is it possible to point me to a step-by-step,
> comprehensive, command line only, instruction for getting this card up
> and working? I'm not running any X interfaces. Thanks much, Mark

DO NOT hijack threads(change the title to a completely unrelated
question). Send a new message to:

debian-user@lists.debian.org with the proper title and then ask your
questions in that new thread/message.

This will help you get more responses and not cause people to get gruff
with you.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup