Re: Woohooo! Dell + Linux

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 12:43 -0400, Michael Pobega wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 12:36:43PM -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:

> > > No worries.  I only recently decided to increase my level of
> > > nonconformance by including and accented character in my last name.
> > > This has to do with my recent (in the last few months) discovery of dead
> > > keys.  I have always signed it that way, I just never worried about it
> > > too much on the computer.
> >
> > Evolution doesn't have problems with your name... of course, I am not
> > voting for DPL this year.
> >

> Give Mutt a shot, you won't be sorry ;D

I came from Mutt. I was challenged by a "Windows fanboy" that "Linux"
didn't have a good GUI mail program with a decent interface.

So I looked and found Evolution. Haven't had the inclination to go back.
Of course except when Evo used to puke on certain types of "zombie
spam". Then I'd ssh into my server and just remove the message with
mutt. Only complaint I've had with Evo. And those were long ago.

Hmm, just checking, I have 30,291 messages in a mail folder and 33,885
in another, Evo couldn't be happier. Of course, I have an IMAP backend
and the mail is sorted server-side.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

I don't mow my lawn anymore. I just intimidate it into not growing.
Though it is quite hard to intimidate grass, it has been around a long time
and has quite an attitude about it.