Re: Woohooo! Dell + Linux

Johannes Wiedersich escribió:
Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Fri, Mar 30, 2007 at 10:43:30PM -0400, Jim Hyslop wrote:
If I had immediately followed with some outrageous claim that Windows is
better and has fewer security holes because <insert some stupid reason>,
*THEN* you could accuse me of spreading FUD.

Windows *is* better, since Microsoft reports much fewer bugs than any
Linux distribution :-)

Windows *is* better, since it has more users than any other OS, and
those simply can't be wrong. The same applies to M$ office.

??? think you that windows is better ?? Even for the users, Ubuntu is more easy than Windows and for servers Debian is more stable, flexible.......

In desktop, windows is the option because many people don't know another OS.....

Other question is MS Office. For now is the most complete office suite and Openoffice must increase performance and options, but its flexibility and compatibility is the best!
Practically none of its users ever think of *why* this or that would be
 better or worse than any of the alternatives.

Just my .02Johannes
Open Source alternatives are the best options for the users even they didn't think of it...