Re: [half solved] sources list not found repository debian

2007/12/30, s. keeling <keeling@nucleus.com>:

> I think you need to know a lot more about how the packaging system
> works to be comfortable running a hybrid.

I think you don't know a person I don't talk so....^^

I know that I installed, but I don't know that the system is locked in
this way. It's prematurely for a system and since I 'm not only to
have this problem, I don't know why you answer me in this way. I see
much e-mail with upgrading problem, not only mine.

Why you answer me so?

> I'd avoid that if I were
> you.  Stick with etch, or got to lenny, and stay there for a while.

I used sarge for 2 years and I haven't no one problem with update,
it's enough or I need a certification to say "I'm not a newbie".

> Learn how it works.

I think that if etch don't work like a stable system like might be, I
run again sarge or I run another distribution that permit to work
correctly a simple programmer like me.

No offence for the debian developers, I have no problem with them.
--
"In internet il saper leggere equivale al saper ascoltare nella
realtà, chi sa ascoltare possiede le chiavi di molte porte"