Re: [half solved] sources list not found repository debian

Micaela Gallerini <mat.r.gl@gmail.com>:

>  the problem seem to be some package I installed that don't be stable
>  and so block the entire update.

Do you know what that package is?  Do you use aptitude?  If so, see
/var/log/aptitude*

>  I might add the repository unstable I suppose, right?

I think you need to know a lot more about how the packaging system
works to be comfortable running a hybrid.  I'd avoid that if I were
you.  Stick with etch, or got to lenny, and stay there for a while.
Learn how it works.